Lintons Beauty Retail Managers Jobs in Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Lintons Beauty Retail Managers Jobs in Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Lintons Beauty World
Retail Manager (Contract)
The Retail Manager is responsible for managing the total operation of their assigned store and supervising the store and employees.
S/he is responsible for training and development of his/her employees.
S/he will generate sales through their team, perform outstanding customer service, and maximize profits by controlling expenses.
Other duties include but are not limited to the development of the Assistant Manager or Beauty Consultants assigned to him/her Key in management responsibilities and the protection of company assets.
The Retail Manager must develop strong working relationships with his/her supervisor or mall management (as applicable), Area Manager of his/her region and head office support departments.
- Minimum education, University Degree in Management or related field.
- Previous experience in cosmetic field preferred. Specialty store management background a plus.
- Five years retail experience, cosmetic preferred, one-two years management experience required.
Analytical / Interpretive Skills:
- Training and coaching new and existing employees and customers. Ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Embrace the company’s corporate philosophy.
- Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills.
- Comfortable managing and supervising people. Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and deal with change.
How to Apply
Kindly Email all Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the Subject by latest COB 3rd January 2020.
Please Note that due to bulk applications,only successful candidates will be contacted.