Lintons Beauty Senior HR Associate Job in Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Lintons Beauty Senior HR Associate Job in Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Lintons Beauty World
Senior HR Associate (Contract )
Reporting to the Head Of HR the Senior HR Associate shall be in-charge of:
- Updating of employment Contracts
- Ensure all documentation is in compliance with the labor laws, and company policy.
- Manage the probationary period for all staff, ensuring all new hires have a performance review on file prior to the end of their probationary period.
- Provide performance management support to departmental heads as needed.
- Continually update employee records to ensure compliance with internal policies as well as the prevailing laws.
- Communicate monthly Payroll inputs to the Payroll Accountant.
- Manage Departmental Training calendar, organizing trainings and providing periodic evaluation reports.
- In consultation with the Head of HR, Educate, Train, Implement and Maintain Policies.
- Ensure staff discipline is maintained. Zero tolerance to any form of indiscipline.
- Manage employment separations for local employees including providing clearance guidance, email account deactivations, separation letters, employee file closure, certificates of service, Processing of final dues etc.
- Document and maintain HR & Administrative procedures and processes.
- Staff files Records management – electronic and hard copy formats.
- Serve as a coordinator during Staff Forums and other Office events.
- Mentor junior Associates in the HR & Administrative team.
- Oversee Employee welfare, in house engagement activities, Team Building, as well as the improvement of employee morale throughout the company.
- Other duties as assigned by the Departmental Head.
Education & Skills:
- Degree in HRM / Law or any other relevant field. Masters will be an added advantage
- Over 4 years’ experience in HR preferably in the Retail (Beauty & Cosmetic Sector),
- A Current member of IHRM,
- Conversant with the Labor Laws,
- Good Communication
- Managerial Skills
- Training Skills
- Disciplined to handle confidential information.
How to Apply
Kindly Email all Applications to email@example.com with the Job Title as the Subject by latest COB 3rd January 2020.
Please Note that due to bulk applications,only successful candidates will be contacted.