Manufacturing Company Finance Manager Job in Kiambu, Kenya (300K) 2020
Career Kenya: Manufacturing Company Finance Manager Job in Kiambu, Kenya (300K) 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Finance Manager – Manufacturing Company
Salary: 200K – 300K
Our client is a well-established FMCG company that manufactures high quality dairy products in the country.
They seek to hire an experienced and efficient Finance Manager who will be tasked with developing and implementing SOPs and overseeing financial management and controls.
- Lead the finance team and be a trusted finance business partner across multiple departments.
- Oversee all finance operations including sales reporting, expenditure variances, forecasting/budgeting, driving financial accountability and working to improve interface between various departments.
- Review and develop business processes that ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Prepare the annual budget and perform monthly reviews as required.
- Be in charge of cash flow management and short-term funding requirements
- Handle profitability and margins management, product costing, capital expenditure planning and review, inventory management, debtor management, suppliers management, OPEX management and business units management
- Carry out monthly executive commentary and variance analysis to budgets/revised forecasts while identifying opportunities for cost saving and revenue improvement.
- Manage month end reporting , tax and other statutory requirements,
- Verification of payment vouchers and reconciliation of discrepancies within the books of accounts
- Evaluate the various revenue channels, advising on risk and areas in which operational efficiencies can be attained as well as optimal application of resources to support the business.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, advising management on action points while maintaining confidentiality of company information.
- Develop pricing models by analyzing changes in product design, market positioning and real costs.
- Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services, including competitor analysis.
- Analyze actual operating costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual activity costs, giving recommendations.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other miscellaneous financial reports.
- Ensure that all operational reports are submitted accurately and within the laid timelines.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration/Economics or related field of study
- Must have a CPA-K and be a registered member of ICPAK
- Minimum of 10 years accounting experience
- Previous experience in Manufacturing/Production and Supply chain is highly preferred
- Strong experience of cost accounting in a manufacturing environment.
Experience in preparing company budgets
- Ability to generate and communicate ad hoc financial analysis
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence decisions at an executive level.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with people at all levels who represent a variety of diverse backgrounds
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title (Finance Manager – FMCG) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 31st January 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted