Mapping of Health Facilities in Uasin Gishu at Triggerise 2020
Career Kenya: Mapping of Health Facilities in Uasin Gishu at Triggerise 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Triggerise is a non-profit that motivates users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We use nudges like reminders, discounts, in person and digital follow-ups, and reward points to encourage our users to access and use healthy products and services. We also support them in becoming entrepreneurs and adding v…
SCOPE OF WORK
This SOW is being developed to support the implementation of the In Their Hands (ITH) project funded by the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF). The project aims to reduce the incidence of unwanted pregnancies among Kenyan adolescent girls by increasing uptake of sexual and reproductive health services and products. Triggerise is the Prime for this project and manages the digital platform which connects demand and supply.
The main aim of the assignment is to ensure that Triggerise Kenya Limited picking GPS coordinates for all health facilities of interest, drawing their position/locations on a map with a colour ramp showing the different categories to support the effective implementation of the program.
The following are the expected outputs of this consultancy:
- Mapping exercise for health facilities both public and private within a 30Km radius from Eldoret town.
- Target facilities are both Clinics and Pharmacies.
- Target facilities are those that are reputable and should be assumed to have a monthly client flow of a minimum of 100.
- Mapping of public facilities should cover all public hospitals, dispensaries and sub-county hospital for the private clinics I would like them split into two;
- Category 1- Franchised clinics which include Tunza Clinics, Amua Clinics, MSK clinics, FHOK clinics & any other (most of these are branded from outside with the franchise colours)
- Category 2- Individually owned clinics- Any other Private Clinic located in the areas of interest which meets criteria 3 above.
- The mapping exercise will require picking GPS coordinates for all health facilities as above.
- Drawing their position/locations on a map with a colour ramp showing the different categories.
- A separate map with a colour ramp for this specific wards should be availed showing the different categories of health facilities. These Wards are 5 namely Huruma, Kapsaos, Kapsoya, Moi’s bridge and Tarakwa.
Location of services
- The location of the consulting services will be conducted at Triggerise’s offices in Nairobi Kenya. Work will conducted remotely after consultation with the Nairobi office.
The qualified firm should exhibit the following:
- Demonstration of experience and expertise of similar assignment with similar organizations by availing a company profile.
- Provide an activity plan of actions to achieve the objectives of the assignment, specifying budgeted hours, timelines and sequence for its consultancy procedure and level of staff to be assigned.
- Incorporating CV’s of the proposed professional staff of the core management team for the engagement and the authorized representative submitting the proposal. CVs should demonstrate relevant experience in the development of training curriculums and tools within organizations similar to Triggerise.
- List of current and past clients where the bidder carried training curriculum and tools development along with the name of the organization, contact person, designation, and a contact number, nature of the consulting services and length of the appointment for at least three (3) International non-governmental organizations.
- Registration Certificate and other relevant Certificates.
Proposals will be evaluated in two parts.
- The technical proposal weighted at 70%
- Financial proposal weighted at 30%
Proposals should make clear about the relevant skills, experience and capacity of the participant, in respect of this particular SOW. It must contain the details of the proposed approach to be adopted in order to deliver the service in accordance with the SOW. Proposals should clearly indicate whether or not bid participants have the capacity to meet the requirements of the SOW and must be a registered firm in Kenya.
Functionality evaluation criteria
- Experience, Skills and Ability of consultant
This will include
- Past experience in similar work of this nature.
- Team member experience (accompanied by brief CV’s).
- Bidders’ track record.
- Ability of the bidder to fulfil the requirements
- Technical Approach and Execution Plan
- Proposals must contain the details of the proposed approach to be adopted in order to deliver the service in accordance with the TOR. Bidder must allocate Senior Staff member for this engagement. The proposal should contain a work plan, showing tasks and timelines.
Proposals should clearly indicate whether or not bid participants have the financial capacity to meet the requirements of the TOR based on the previous value of similar work done.
TOTAL SCORE: 100
Terms of performance for the services.
The consultant will be required to provide a report to the management of Triggerise on the work accomplished. This will be in form of management report and will specifically include the following:
- The final draft training curriculums for all the above outputs
- The final training tools for all the above outputs.