Marketing Manager at Nation Media Group
Career Kenya: Marketing Manager at Nation Media Group
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Nation Media Group, the leading Multi Media house in East and Central Africa is searching for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Marketing Manager in the Group External Affairs & Marketing Department. We invite candidates who are self-driven, innovative, disruptive, performance driven and possess excellent transferrable skills with good track record of achievement in past roles.
This position is responsible for assessing consumer and business conditions and formulating, directing and implementing marketing strategies for Nation Media Group’s brands in Kenya to achieve the overall business objectives of the company.
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
Position NMG as a modern digital content company through development and execution of impactful digital marketing plans for the various NMG’s brands. Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments. Lead the execution of marketing strategies from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration internally and externally. Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Formulate NMG’s strategic marketing plans to deliver against company objectives
- Collaborate with various internal teams in product development and entry into new markets
- Lead the development and implementation of brand plans, activations and promotions to strengthen NMG’s brands and increase its share of market in the various consumer segments.
- Coordinate the marketing team to maximize synergies and ensure that advertising and marketing across all communication media is aligned to the defined brand identities.
- Lead and motivate the marketing teams to execute brand plans and deliver against marketing objectives.
- Develop and manage partnerships with various stakeholders including external agencies.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with clear metrics for tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Prepare the marketing budgets and manage the delivery of all marketing activity within the agreed budget
- Collaborate closely with key internal stakeholders including Division and department heads in editorial, programming, circulation and advertising to align and drive business objectives and marketing needs.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing plans, strategies, and budgets
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least 5 years’ experience in Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Proficiency with digital marketing and strategy development
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Strong, creative, strategic, analytical individual.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.