Marketing Trainee Vacancy in Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Marketing Trainee Vacancy in Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Our client is looking for a Marketing Trainee, whose job purpose will be to acquire, build, retain and develop a strong customer base in line with the company strategy.
- Acquire, build and develop strong customer relationships with respective accounts.
- Understand and meet customers’ requirements in regards to customer specifications.
- Process customer orders following leads or requests for orders from the customers.
- Ensures issues of customer complaints are addressed and timely feedback given to customers.
- Prepare various sales performance reports including forecasts and sales trends.
- Must have attained a degree in Sales and Marketing or a business-related course from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in Russian language
- Extensive Computer Knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Location of role – Kitengela with occasional travels to Eldoret and Nakuru. The successful candidate will travel to Russia when need arises hence should be in good standing with Russian Federation (No criminal record)
- Works predominantly within a comfortable office environment with occasional field travels.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send their application and detailed CV, indicating current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org,
NB: Explicitly indicate the position “MARKETING TRAINEE” in the email subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.