Material Stores Coordinator at Jambojet 2022
Career Kenya: Material Stores Coordinator at Jambojet 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
REPORTS TO: MANAGER, MATERIALS AND LOGISTICS
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
The job holder timely and promptly organizes and controls aircraft spares and tools stockrooms to ensure spares are securely warehoused, handled and issued to the aircraft maintenance work- stations, whilst complying with KCAA requirements and other relevant Civil Aviation Regulations, the Laws of Kenya and Jambojet policies so as to facilitate aircraft spares quality assurance and on-time release of aircraft to service while upholding the highest safety standards.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures aircraft spares requested by aircraft maintenance stations are promptly issued so as to assist in on time release of aircraft to service during aircraft maintenance.
- Ensures aircraft spares correctly relate to authenticated attached documents before warehousing, issuing and transferring, and performs aircraft spares/tools quality control checks making sure that the data is correctly recorded in the computer database so as to ensure conformity to JX quality standards, KCAA requirements, inventory visibility and security.
- Drives/operates some motorized equipment to assist in safe and timely delivery of aircraft parts and materials to maintenance areas so as to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Ensures that spares are correctly packaged, stored and handled as per manufacturers’ specifications, JX policies, and civil aviation regulatory and occupational health and safety procedures.
- Adheres to stores ethics to ensure stores integrity in handling, storage, transfers and issuing aircraft parts to uphold the highest standards of safety and company values and principles of ethical Supply Management.
- Participates in stores policy formulation and implementation through process improvement so as to enhance stores productivity.
- Monitors spares within the stores to ensure the right storage conditions are maintained, materials requiring segregation are adequately separated from others and adequate control of life limited parts for visibility, traceability and accountability so as to assist in spares inventory management.
- Controls and monitors aircraft spares, tools and equipment movement from stores, with special attention to life- limited parts expiry dates, to ensure visibility, traceability, accountability and also ensures timely return of loaned/exchange units to avoid late fees payments, contravention of float management and over-stocking.
- As part of AOG recovery, may be required to handle direct purchasing of spares.
- Handling of the AOC MRO systems
Key Performance Indicators
- Availability of listed tools and No -Go parts at Satellite stores
- On time performance
- Validity of tools and aircraft parts
- Closing of audit findings
- Accuracy of Completeness of documents
- Material losses and damage
- Timeliness of feedback to users
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (C- or above)
- Certificate in Purchasing and Supplies Management
- 5+ Years of experience in airline stores operations
- Motor Vehicle Driving License preferred
- Strong customer focus and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation verbal &written communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Have a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Team player, able to work both independently and with people at various levels and from different backgrounds
- Unquestionable integrity, confidentiality and respect
- Positive, energetic self-starter with a high level of personal drive and resilience
If you meet the above requirements kindly forward applications to [email protected] for consideration, by 28th April 2022. Kindly site the Job Title as the email subject header.
PLEASE NOTE: Jambojet does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants are advised not to remit any funds to anyone purporting to facilitate employment in Jambojet.