MD Assistant/Legal Advisor 2022
Career Kenya: MD Assistant/Legal Advisor 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Reporting to: Managing Director
The role is to provide high quality executive personal assistance, administrative, legal advice, guidance and support to the Managing Director.
Include and not limited to;
- Drafting MoUs, leases and other Agreements
- Assisting the MD with management of litigation matters;
- Coordinate with police and other regulatory bodies on matters of criminal cases.
- Labour related matters (in court & out of court)
- Coordination on CSR and other related activities
- Providing company counsel on arising legal matters.
- Assisting MD with Public relations activities in planning, execution and coordination with other relevant bodies.
- Maintain an efficient record management system
- Attending meetings and providing secretarial services
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or any other related field
- Having legal background will be an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional demeanor
Other skills and competencies
- Critical Thinking.
- Attention to Details.
- Team Player
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent computer skills.