Media Technician – Brookhurst International School 2021
Career Kenya: Media Technician – Brookhurst International School 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Vacancy: Media Technician
Brookhurst International School is a co-education institution offering the IGCSE system of education. It has preparatory and secondary school levels.
We are located in a serene environment in Kajiado county, Kiserian which is about 20 kilometers from Nairobi. We offer boarding and day schooling options to our students.
We are a mission driven school transforming the lives of young people and supporting them to achieve their life goals. Indeed, excellence is our culture in all aspects of service delivery to our learners and other stakeholders.
To improve communication and marketing functions in school, we have a vacancy for a Media technician.
Key Tasks of this position:
- Manage the school visual and sound system
- Take videos and photographs in school
- Accompany students for trips and take videos and photographs
- Facilitate the school to hold virtual conferences and meetings
- Offer training to the students on photography and videography and how to handle the sound and visual system
- Create and maintain school database of videos, photos and other materials
- Create content for marketing the school
- Engage in writing newsletters for the school
Qualifications and experience
- Diploma or certificate in media from reputable learning institutions
- Qualification and competency in photography and videography
- Experience of not less than 3 years in undertaking similar activities
Key competencies required for the job
- Proficiency in writing printable materials
- Videography and photography
- Excellent communication skills
Other necessary requirements
- Must be committed individuals passionate to work with students.
- Must be result oriented and of high integrity
- Must uphold high professionalism and character
- Must have a track record of good performance
Send not more than two pages of your CV and no other attachments.
Send CV email@example.com by 15th November 2021.
If you do not hear from us by 15th December 2021 consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.