Mercy Mission Hospital Annex Resident Doctor Job in Nakuru, Kenya 2020
Career Kenya: Mercy Mission Hospital Annex Resident Doctor Job in Nakuru, Kenya 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Mercy Mission Hospital Annex, wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Resident Doctor.
Job Ref: CDN/HR/018/026/2020
The Resident Doctor will take lead in clinical management of patients who require medical intervention that can be provided by a Doctor.
He or She will work as a member of a team to maintain high standards of care and actively promote a smooth running of the institution to provide 24 hrs emergency and general health services to patients.
- Appropriate evidence-based screening, risk assessment and early detection of illness, disease and disability.
- Interventions to assist people to reduce or change risky and harmful lifestyle behavior.
- Identify and coordinate referral of patients for further management.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient notes.
- Admit patients to the wards when necessary.
- Carry out surgical procedures at the hospital.
- Attend to emergencies in the hospital.
- Advise the Board of Management hospital requirements in liaison with the Hospital Administrator.
- MUST have a degree in Medicine and Surgery from an institution recognized by the Medical and Dentist Board.
- Must be registered and licensed with the Medical and Dentist Board
- Must have evidence of a minimum of one year (1) post internship working experience in a busy Hospital.
- Must demonstrate competence in performing surgical procedures as per his/her qualifications.
- Additional courses undertaken are an added advantage.
- Ability to prioritize workload and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral.
- Must be a team player.
- The candidate must be self driven and self motivated.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a current and detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or email us at email@example.com
quoting the vacant position (Resident Doctor) on the subject line so as to be received by 31st January 2020.
Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.