Microsoft Dynamics Consultant at Attain Enterprise Solutions Ltd
Career Kenya: Microsoft Dynamics Consultant at Attain Enterprise Solutions Ltd
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
About the Role
This is a mid-level Management Role with a leading software company. The position is based in Nairobi, Kenya. You will be a valued member of the team using a defined project methodology to develop and implement various modules of Dynamics Navision solutions. Your deep Systems development, technical and functional skills will allow you to work in confidence and ensure success of your projects.
- Design and Development in Microsoft Dynamics Navision, including aspects of the core, advanced solutions and industry specific solutions
- Installation, upgrade, support, and documentation of Dynamics Navision
- Provide support to all systems and manage all requests for systems and assist to resolve all issues.
- ·Continuously communicate with the client project manager and other internal stakeholders to ensure visibility to project support status and issues resolution.
- Ensure business growth levels through recommendations of upgrades where appropriate.
- Provide mentorship to team members
- ERP System development skills
- ERP Systems implementation skills
- General Business processes analysis, interpretation and modelling skills
- Good understanding of implementation methodologies e.g. Sure Step Methodology
- Excellent documentation Skills
- Knowledge and hands on experience of at least one Accounting Software
Other required skills
- Time Management – setting and meeting goals
- Personal effectiveness – delegation of duties
- High Achievement – focus on success of set goals
- Solving problems and making decisions
- Good customer relation skills.
- Effective communication – training, presentation and writing
- Ability to work independently
- Team Player
Preferred Educational Background:
- Holder of a computer science degree or related
- Microsoft Dynamics related Certification(s)
- Over 5 years related experience
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.