Duties and Responsibilities for personal secretaries
- Ensuring security of office records, documents and equipment
- Recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing it in typewritten form.
- Processing data and management of e-office
- Management of office petty cash and protocol
- Handling telephone calls and appointments
- KCSE Mean Grade of C (Plain) with at least C (Plain) in English language.
- The following academic and professional qualifications offered by KNEC:- A Diploma in Secretarial Studies (KNEC) with Typing II (50 w.p.m.), Shorthand II (70 w.p.m) or Audio typewriting III,Typewriting II (minimum 30 w.p.m), Computerized document processing III, Business English II/Communication I, Office Practice II, Secretarial Duties II, Commerce II, Office Management III/Office Administration and management III
- A Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
- Demonstrable knowledge of secretarial work and excellent computer skills in Word Processing
- Have proficiency in the use of basic computer applications
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills including Coordination
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
How to Apply
- Applicants serving in positions at the County Assembly on the basis of secondment during the transition period;
- Applicants serving in the Executive arm of the County Government of Narok
- Applicants serving in the public service in the republic of Kenya
- Applicants who are resident in Narok County
- Applicants from the rest of the Country