NCA Assistant Manager, Strategy And Planning Job 2022
Career Kenya: NCA Assistant Manager, Strategy And Planning Job 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Assistant Manager, Strategy And Planning Job, Current Administration Jobs In Kenya,
ASSISTANT MANAGER, STRATEGY AND PLANNING – JOB GROUP C4 – ONE (1) POST. REF: NCA 07/2022/2
An officer at this level will be responsible to the Manager Planning, Quality Assurance and Risk Coordination.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail to: –
- Carry out regular performance appraisal of the Authority’s activities and programs and to prepare advisory reports;
- Initiate formulation and implementation of policies, strategies and procedures;
- Initiate development of work plans, procurement plans and budget for the department;
- Consolidate and evaluate reports prepared at lower levels for submission to head of department;
- Provide leadership in monitoring and review of Authority’s strategic planning process;
- Provide leadership in implementation of the Authority’s strategic plan;
- Provide leadership in monitoring and evaluation of the Authority’s perfomance management system including performance contracting services;
- Liaise with Finance and Accounts department for provision on key projects in the strategic plan;
- Carry out regular performance appraisal of the Authority’s activities and programs; and prepare advisory reports;
- Liaise with Heads of Department to ensure development, cascading and implementation of work plans;
- Build capacity to develop,coordinate and implement work plans; and
- Supervise and appraise staff working under him/her.
Requirements for appointment
For appointment to this position, an officer must have: –
- A minimum period of eight (8) years relevant work experience three (3) of which must be in a supervisory role in a comparable organization.
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Economics and Mathematics, Economics and Statistics, Finance and Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized and accredited institution;
- Masters degree in Economics, Business Administration, Strategic Management or its equivalent from a recognized and accredited institution;
- Attended a Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in project management lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution; and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals who meet the requirements as indicated above are required to submit their application by downloading and completing an NCA.R.F.1 Form from the Authority’s website http://www.nca.go.ke and submit to the undersigned by email email@example.com or drop it at the 9th Floor, KCB Towers, UpperHill not later than 5.00pm on Friday 19th August, 2022.
All applicants will be required to avail original and copies of the application letter, updated Curriculum Vitae (CV); certified copies of the relevant academic and professional certificates; national identity card. Each applicant must also include details of their email address, mobile telephone number, current employer and remuneration as well as names and contacts of three (3) referees familiar with the applicant’s professional background and experiences.
Selected candidates will be expected to provide; valid clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution.
The Executive Director
National Construction Authority
9th Floor, KCB Towers, Upperhill
P.O Box 21046-00100
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
THE NATIONAL CONSTRUCTION AUTHORITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER