NLS Banking Solutions Software Developer Job in Kenya 2021
Career Kenya: NLS Banking Solutions Software Developer Job in Kenya 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Android & iOS Software Developer Job at NLS Banking Solutions
NLS Banking Solutions is currently seeking a highly motivated and passionate Android & iOS Software Developer with experience in mobile application development to join our team.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the drive and desire to learn new and innovative technologies in the mobile application industry.
Android & iOS Software Developer Responsibilities
- Design, develop, document, and test cutting edge software for Android & iOS devices.
- Develop software components in Java and XML for, but not limited to, user interfaces, and Back-end interfaces.
- Take whiteboard concepts on through the design, implementation, delivery, and maintenance phases of the software life cycle.
- Identify new system enhancements, define new requirements, and help maintain already deployed mobile applications.
- Develop, modify, support and maintain iOS applications
- Participate in software requirements analysis, collaborative design and code review, and test plan creation.
- Assist in design, implementation of message/data structure for optimal transfer of data between Core systems and mobile devices.
Qualifications for the Android & iOS Software Developer
- The candidate should have a Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline, with at least one-year equivalent experience.
- Strong skills in Java, C#, SQL, Kotlin, Json, XML and Swift/Objective C.
- Familiar with REST web services (Retrofit is an added advantage) as well as SOAP web services.
- Experience with JNI/Android NDK integration a plus.
- Skills in development frameworks are a plus.
- Hands-on experience in MVVM & MVC architectural patterns.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be adept at client interface.
- Fresh Graduates with above skills may be considered.
- Applicants who are able to show their past works through software repositories e.g. GitHub, Bitbucket or similar will have an added advantage. Links must be included in the CVs.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements given above can send their applications to email@example.com to reach us not later than 30th April 2021.