Norda Industries Waste Water Treatment Technician Job in Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Norda Industries Waste Water Treatment Technician Job in Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Waste Water Treatment Technician
Reports to: Production Manager
Interfaces with: All Departments and Regulatory bodies
Education and Experience:
- Literate, Preferable Diploma in Water Engineering
- A minimum of 1 year working experience
- Any combination of experience and/or education to perform the job allotted.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Awareness of the inputs, activities and outputs related to the job.
- Understand and follow the instructions (written and/or oral given by the superior)
- Ability to keep records and make reports
Duties and Responsibilities
- Add chemicals, such as ammonia, chlorine, or lime, to disinfect water or other liquids
- Inspect equipment on a regular basis
- Monitor operating conditions, meters, and gauges
- Collect and test water and effluent samples
- Record meter and gauge readings, and operational data
- Operate equipment to purify and clarify water, or to process or dispose of sewage
- Clean and maintain equipment, tanks, filter beds, and other work areas
- Ensure safety standards are met
- Ensuring quality standards are met
- Liaising with relevant regulatory bodies to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for taking corrective action in a timely manner to mitigate potential hazard.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVS to Jobs@ norda.biz by 15th January 2020.