Oasis Healthcare Head Chef Job 2022
Career Kenya: Oasis Healthcare Head Chef Job 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Head Chef Job, Kenyan Hotel Jobs,
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of Specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us.
Job Title: Head Chef
Job Location: Kisii
Overall Responsibility: The successful candidate will take charge of the kitchen operations including; production, supervision, and stock management as a hands-on team member.
- Ensure the efficient and smooth running of the kitchen while promoting and maintaining good working relationships throughout the production team;
- Collaborate with the Nutritionist to devise and plan menus for all clients taking into account the varied requirements of the hospital and individuals, including special diets;
- Work closely with the procurement officer to ensure proper costing and streamlined usage of all the kitchen consumables.
- Set out clear procedures in handling all the kitchen operations and frequently train the production team to ensure compliance.
- Manage the production and planning of meals in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Take action to minimize wastage at all stages of food production by implementing controls, keeping records, and making reports as required.
- Ensure that details of all orders are recorded according to the set procedures while ensuring that orders are placed on time and are smart enough to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure that stock movement is keenly monitored to avoid stock outs and expiries.
- Instill into the kitchen a culture of essential hygiene practices connected with storage, the importance of clean, tidy sanitized, and hygienic working practices; ensuring that every kitchen staff has a food handlers certificate
- Undertake a mentoring and coaching role to support the development of all members of the production team.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- Diploma in food production from a reputable institution or its equivalent.
- KCSE mean grade of C- and above
- Possess basic computer literacy.
- Be a good communicator both verbally and in writing
- At least two years of working experience preferably in a hospital setting.
How to Apply
All qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters to email@example.com quoting the position being applied for on the email Subject.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Applications to reach us before close of business 4th August 2022.
“Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer”