Oasis Healthcare Procurement Interns Jobs in Kisii, Kenya 2021
Career Kenya: Oasis Healthcare Procurement Interns Jobs in Kisii, Kenya 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of Specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us.
Job Title: Procurement Intern
Job Location: Kisii Region
General Description; Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the successful candidate will learn and gain practical experience on the job by supporting the procurement team in the delivery of services efficiently and effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include:
- Assist the procurement officer in reviewing requisition orders to verify accuracy and specifications.
- Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Calculate costs of orders and forward invoices to the Accounts Department.
- Issuing and receiving stock.
- Assist in stock taking, inventory and reconciliation
- Assist in preparation of purchase orders.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts and orders.
- Perform buying duties whenever necessary.
- Filing of all the important documents.
- Perform any other duty assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Logistics & Supply chain management.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Must be of high integrity.
How to Apply
All qualified and interested candidates to send their CV’s and cover letters to email@example.com quoting the position being applied for on the email Subject.
Alternatively; Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Specialist Hospital Kisii.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Applications to reach us before close of business 19th February 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer”.