Onyx Sound & Lights Commercial Officer Job in Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Onyx Sound & Lights Commercial Officer Job in Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Onyx Sound & Lights is seeking a Commercial Officer to grow our local clientele base.
The main functions of the successful candidate will be Business Development and Maintaining Client Relationships.
We are a rapidly expanding event production company providing services across Live Sound production, Audio Visual production, Conference Digital management, Styling & Design Lighting Design, and Event Management.
This position will be remunerated with a retainer and commission based and residual income earning potential monthly based on the spend of each customer on boarded.
Duties & Responsibilities
- New Business Development and Lead Generation
- Develop and build a database of potential clients and contacts
- Identifying new markets, clients and industry opportunities
- Maintain client relationships
- Develop Sales & Marketing events to market the company’s services.
- Motivated individuals who are able to manage themselves
- Dynamic, go-getter, passionate about the events industry
- Goal orientated people
- People with a strong networking capability
- Experience in sales with a proven track record is a Must
- Minimum qualification – Diploma in Sales & Marketing / Events Management or equivalent. A degree will be an added advantage.
- Established contacts in the events industry will be an added advantage
- We offer an attractive commission structure that will keep you motivated
No event marketing experience needed, although it would be advantageous.
There is strong support within the company to help commercial officers close new clients.
All marketing materials supplied.
To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the Subject Line APPLICATION FOR COMMERCIAL OFFICER POSITION.
All applications should reach us on or before 27 January 2020.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.