Part Time Consultant Trainer in Child Protection in Emergencies at Seasoned Development Solutions
Career Kenya: Part Time Consultant Trainer in Child Protection in Emergencies at Seasoned Development Solutions
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
We seek to engage a part time trainer and consultant in child protection and safeguarding specifically in emergency situations. The candidates will offer top notch services to our clients in the Disaster Risk Management Consulting arm.
Purpose and main responsibilities of the job
- The consultant will have the responsibility of preparing, facilitating, and evaluating training programs in child protection and safeguarding.
- Preparing training presentations, training manuals and materials in consultation with the training coordinator. These will be used during trainings in an effort to enhance effective learning. This will also include preparation of standard training materials and handbooks, training aids, and other visual aids to enhance effectiveness of the training.
- Facilitation of child protection training programmes. This will be in conformity to business, industry and development trends, regulatory necessities and quality management systems.
- Ensuring the consistency of the training through the entire lifecycle of a particular training.
Experience, Knowledge, and Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Child Protection and Safeguarding.
- A Masters’ Degree in Disaster Risk reduction social science or a related course.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.