Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
A pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution company of both human and veterinary medicine as is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Reports To: Managing Director
Duty Station: Nairobi
Job Summary: Responsible for all Quality Assurance Activities in order to meet agreed organizational performance goals within agreed budgets and timescales (covering relevant areas GMP, GLP, GDP , and whatever else falls within limit according to Quality goals and objectives of the company).
1. Ensuring that Pharmaceutical products are designed and developed in a way that takes account of the requirements of GMP and other associated codes such as those of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
2. Monitoring Production and control operations are clearly specified in a written form and GMP requirements are adopted.
3. Setting standards for quality systems and processes on customer complaints and monitor through reports for corrective and preventive measures
4. Arrangements are made for the manufacture, supply and use of the correct starting and packaging materials
5. All necessary controls on starting materials, intermediate products and bulk products ;
- In-process controls
- Quality Reviews
- Quality Risk Assessments
6. Ensuring that finished product is correctly processed and checked, according to the defined procedures.
7. Ensuring that Pharmaceutical products are not sold or supplied before the authorized persons have certified that each production batch has been produced and controlled in accordance with the
requirements of the marketing authorization and any other regulations relevant to the production, control registration, legislation and release of pharmaceutical products according to the Licensing
8. Ensuring satisfactory arrangements exist to ensure, as far as possible, that the pharmaceutical products are stored by the manufacturer, distributed and subsequently handled so that quality is
maintained throughout their shelf-life.
9. Updating and monitoring procedure for self-inspection and quality audit that regularly appraises the effectiveness and applicability of the quality assurance system.
10. Training on all Quality Assurance aspects including the application and principle of Quality Assurance.
11. Ensuring that all the necessary licenses are available, and follow up on Product registration
12. Any other responsibility as may be assigned from time to time
- Must be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Must be registered with Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- Must have over 3 years relevant experience in the regulated manufacturing pharmaceutical industry, specifically Quality Assurance and/or Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Must be mature and aged above 30 years.
- Demonstrated track record of achievements in the manufacturing pharmaceutical industry.
- Skills: Team player, good communicator, keen, creative & Innovative.
- Ability to handle demanding situations & work with minimum supervision.
- Person of unquestionable integrity.
Applications addressed to the Human Resource Manager enclosed with a CV, indicating current & expected Gross Salary to be sent to email@example.com to be received not later than 28/11/2019.