PowerApps Support at Ison Technologies 2020
Career Kenya: PowerApps Support at Ison Technologies 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Purpose: Expertly investigate and analyse customer problems to provide product support of deployed applications, investigate issues and production, application deployment and maintenance, database clean-ups, schedule and maintain back-ups.
- Utilisation of remote consoles and terminal servers to access customer servers
- Backup/Restore – Install, upgrade and resolve issues with backup solutions
- Operations and maintenance of VAS elements, product design and development, VAS service configuration and testing.
- Develop a sound understanding of the existing software applications and interfaces
- Adhere to all IS Policies and Standards SLA compliance with regards to user support (quick turnaround times on logged calls)
- Setup and execute technical test plans for application change, new deployment and upgrades
- Keep all application documentation updated at all times
- Construct a proactive maintenance cycle per application
- Develop quality code / application components within project timelines
- Active participation in the planning of application changes/upgrade/deployment
- B.Eng. BSC, BTec, Science or Technology
- In-depth understanding of the Microsoft Azure & 0365 platforms
- Experience in PowerApp environment (administration & configuration), connectors & gateways
- OLAP requirements
- Expert in business processes & technology practices to create technical designs.
- Broad knowledge base of application development using an array of application development tools & application development lifecycles
- User Requirements analysis standards and methods
- Should have very good working knowledge of Oracle (Skills- SQL, PL/SQL)
- UNIX knowledge and expertise;
- Good knowledge/experience of Telecom, IN, VAS and related technologies (like SMS, MMS, VMS, GPRS, IVR, USSD, Mediation, Billing, Service Provisioning).
- Promotion Configuration and implementation.
- Good Knowledge of SS7, SIGTRAN, VOIP, MGCP, ISUP, MAP, TCAP, INAP and CAMEL protocols.
- Shell scripting with functional routines. Use of complex commands AWK and SED9
- Problem debugging/isolation skills for applications/DBs
- Self disciplined with an exemplary work ethics
- Self Starter, innovative and highly motivated.
- Sound interpersonal relationships.
- Detail oriented good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Goal-oriented and well-organized – “to win”
- Exemplary team-player