Property Caretaker Job in Mombasa 2022
Career Kenya: Property Caretaker Job in Mombasa 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Position: Property Caretaker
Reports to: Property
Job Description: Our Client a real estate and property developer seeks to hire a competent property caretaker who will be responsible for managing company property making rounds of the property on a regular basis, and addressing emergencies/ tenant problems.
- Collecting of monthly rent from the tenants per tenant agreements.
- Daily checks of all building services systems including but not limited to pumps, motors, lifts, ventilations, air conditioning, electrical, mechanical and generators and completion of requisite inspection reports.
- To report on completing of minor repairs/replacement, including lights bulbs, leaking taps and minor hardware repairs
- Daily checking of all lifts for cleanliness and proper functioning and immediately having the requisite lift technician attend while reporting to property manager
- Preventive maintenance programme activities
- Co-ordinating maintenance technician tasks in the assigned buildings
- Attending to tenants by co-ordinating and providing assistance as required
- Attending fortnight security and cleanliness meetings and any other meetings as directed.
- Attending to building emergencies and preventive maintenance programme activities.
- Ensuring that the security and cleaning staff are undertaking their duties and assisting /giving directions where required.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies: –
- Diploma in property management or business management related field
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a building caretaker, or supervisor in a larger commercial and residential
- Should have good knowledge of maintenance standards in building management services
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
- Must demonstrate ability to execute work assigned with minimum supervision
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask.
- Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant knowledge
- Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals
- Must be able to deliver targets, and a good planner who pays attention to detail
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Property Caretaker ) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday 17th May 2022