Real Estate Senior Accountant Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2021
Career Kenya: Real Estate Senior Accountant Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Vacant Position: Senior Accountant
Industry: Real Estate
Salary: 60K – 80K
Our client is an established real estate developer.
They seek to recruit a competent, well experience and performance driven senior accountant who will be responsible for overseeing the company’s accounting operations.
- Prepare and review monthly reconciliations of assigned balance sheet accounts and ensure that general ledger accounts are reconciled with resolution to reconciling items
- Bank accounts reconciliations and resolve various issues with banks such as cleared cheque differences, bank fee anomalies and targeted balance calculations.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Ensure accurate allocation of cost to the correct cost centre’s
- Creditors and debtors accounts reconciliation
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Preparation and submission of all statutory payments are made on time.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent from a reputable university.
- CPA Graduate (Registration with ICPAK is an added advantage)
- 3-4 Years’ relevant accounting experience in a medium to busy firm
- Conversant with accounting softwares including Quickbooks
- MUST have prior Audit experience
- Good interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
How to Apply
If you meet the outlined qualifications and skills, please send your CV only quoting the position’s title (Senior Accountant) to email@example.com before Thursday 13th May 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.