Recruitment of Fresh Graduates for a Project in Kenya 2021
Career Kenya: Recruitment of Fresh Graduates for a Project in Kenya 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
AFIDEP is looking to recruit
qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Project Intern. The positions will
be based at the Institute’s office in Nairobi, Kenya.
The Project Intern
will be tasked with the following:
- Conducting routine administrative work, including
but not limited to preparing correspondence, preparing minutes and meeting
- Taking part in literature review and document
- Monitoring of project activities and ensuring that
action points are implemented accordingly
- Assist with analysis of meeting/training
evaluations and in writing meeting reports
- Tracking project activities and preparing periodic
reports on the same.
- Assist with the logistics for organizing meetings
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in social sciences
- At least two years’ experience conducting research
e.g. field data collection, data entry, report writing etc.
- Proficient user of MS Office (particularly Excel,
Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Skills in data analysis software’s such as SPSS,
STATA, NVivo will be an added advantage.
- Please send a motivation letter indicating your
suitability to this position and a detailed CV which should include three
relevant referees to email@example.com not later than 31st October 2021
- Applications should include the title of the
position as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
AFIDEP is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment