Research Writing Vacancies in Nairobi 2012
Basically, the work entails doing research and preparing high – quality and plagiarism – free academic projects for international students.
The range of projects to be undertaken include: dissertations, theses, research papers, research proposals, term papers, book/article/movie reviews, annotated bibliographies, essays (all types), resumes, etc.
We offer very competitive compensation packages ranging from Kshs. 150 to 300 per 275-word page.
Suitable candidates should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Should be holders of at least a degree or any other equivalent academic qualification.
- Professionals in finance/accounting/economics fields will be given preference.
- Professionals in other academic fields will be given the same preferences as long he/she commands English strongly.
- Should demonstrate high levels of analytical skills.
- Should demonstrate high levels of communication skills.
- Should demonstrate a deeper understanding of what academic research-writing entails.
- Should be flexible and ready to work for long hours and at odd times of the day.
- Should demonstrate a deeper understanding of the common referencing styles, i.e., APA, MLA, Harvard, and Chicago/Turabian.
- Should demonstrate a deeper understanding (in practical terms) of what plagiarism entails.
- Should have a serviceable computer in their homes.
- Should have AMPLE access to RELIABLE internet from their homes.
- Should have uninterrupted power connection in their homes.
- Should be ready to begin work immediately upon validation of the details
Performance rating will be based on the following indicators:
- Efficiency and commitment.
- Reliability (available all the time).
- High quality Papers
- Plagiarism-free papers
- Large volume of papers successfully completed on a weekly and monthly basis.
Before commencement of work writers will be required to willingly agree to abide by the set terms and conditions throughout the lifespan of the employment engagement.
For example, candidates who masquerade as having experience in academic research-writing will be easily detected and disqualified/discontinued.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes and at least four sample works, one for each referencing style to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Remember to subscribe to get email updates of a new job vacancies.Subscribe down here