Restaurant Supervisor Career in Nairobi, Kenya 2020
Career Kenya: Restaurant Supervisor Career in Nairobi, Kenya 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Vacancy: Restaurant Supervisor
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
- Oversee all front and back of the house restaurant operations
- Managing restaurant staff’s work schedules.
- Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Monitoring the restaurant’s cash flow and settling outstanding bills.
- Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Liaise with management on any marketing activities for the restaurant
- Daily reporting to management on the operations of the restaurant
- Screening, interviewing, hiring, and training restaurant staff.
- Diploma Holder in Hotel management or Hospitality.
- 3 years’ of experience in a similar role at a busy restaurant
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Computer literate
- Exceptional customer service skills
Apply by sending your application to email@example.com
Deadline: 26th January 2020.
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.