Sales Activators at BURN 2022
Career Kenya: Sales Activators at BURN 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
About the role:
BURN is looking for self-driven, aggressive, resourceful, and persistent sales activators in Kakamega. The individuals should be residents of Kakamega county and must have at least 1-year sales experience based in Kakamega – who will be able to identify growth opportunities and handle a full sales cycle from prospecting new retailers closing a sale, and payments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting and documenting market intelligence
- Developing effective strategies to increase sales volumes
- Building awareness about the product and educating the customer on product usage and NPDs.
- Reporting on all sales activities; daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Reporting on market dynamics and category or industry activities.
- Managing relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction through regular contacts and prompt resolution of issues.
Education and Experience
- Diploma in sales and marketing or equivalent.
- Performance-oriented, decisive, and independent.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiations skills.
- A strategic and innovative thinker.
- Team working and ability to network effectively.
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training, or any other fees).