Sales Administrator Job in Nairobi, Kenya (75K) 2019
Career Kenya: Sales Administrator Job in Nairobi, Kenya (75K) 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Our client is an FMCG manufacturing company in Kenya.
They seek to hire a highly qualified and experienced candidate in the role of Sales Administrator.
Salary: Ksh 75,000
- Directly supervising the sales team
- Handling disciplinary issues of the team
- Route planning
- Compiling reports to be shared to the sales manager and other team members
- Processing a high volume of product orders
- Coordinating customer’s orders for delivery
- Working closely with sales team, delivery team and the warehouse
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing staff timesheets
- Other office admin duties as may be required.
Requirements for this role
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Good in analytics and able to work and compile reports in Excel
- Strong team leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite
- An administrative or sales background
- Must be detail oriented
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management or Sales and Marketing
- At least 4 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting ‘SALES ADMINISTRATOR’ in the email subject line.
Applications should be received on or before 15th January 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.