Sales And Marketing Representatives (Logbook Loans) 2022
Career Kenya: Sales And Marketing Representatives (Logbook Loans) 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Duties and Responsibilities
• Field Marketing of our loan products to potential buyers/sellers.
• Developing of New partnership opportunities.
• Professionally present our business to the business partner/willing customers.
• Create awareness of our brand in the market.
• Generate new sales leads, follow up and close on them.
• Meet set company targets
• Attending Marketing activities and campaigns as will be set by the company.
• Responsible for bring in new business to the company through creating awareness and marketing strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
• Be a holder of at least a Certificate/Diploma in Marketing/Business Administration or any other Business related industry.
• Experience and passion in sales.
• Knowledge of operational procedures related to MFI’s.
• Experience in insurance products sales will be an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes
• Confident and presentable.
• Good networking and interpersonal skills.
• Good customer relationship management skills.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team.
• Good organizational and time-management skills.
• Positive attitude, self-motivated, self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Good organizational skills and persuasiveness.
• Confidence presenting to large groups of people.
• Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
• Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask and performance-oriented.