Sales and Social Media Executive Job in Mombasa, Kenya 2020
Career Kenya: Sales and Social Media Executive Job in Mombasa, Kenya 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Sales and Social Media Executive
Job Location: Mombasa
Job Summary: We are seeking to recruit a self-driven sales and social media executive to manage our organisation’s marketing and online interactions with customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential clients
- Perform an extensive market research to identify customer needs and regular competitor monitoring
- Assisting in the communication of new products, propositions and relevant market information to customers
- Participating in events, initiatives and activities to develop business opportunities
- Resolve customer complaints and queries
- Maintain proper documentation of customer contacts and account updates
- Giving regular and updated sales reports
- Cold calling and emailing of potential clients.
- Maintaining leverage on database of potential clients
- Work on set targets of sales in different regions.
- Social media marketing on all platforms.
- Updating websites and clients sales material.
- Weekly and monthly reporting of sales and targets.
- Maintaining accounts by continuous customer relations and follow up.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with quarterly or seasonal company goals.
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Interviews, hires, and trains social media team members
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned
- BA / B.com Degree with a specialization in marketing
- Experience with corporate social media marketing
- 8 years’ experience in corporate sales in the service industry.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Innovative and content creation abilities
- Extensive knowledge of all social media platforms
- Good Public relations and brand marketing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd February, 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted