Sales Consultant Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2022
Career Kenya: Sales Consultant Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Gross Salary: Ksh 25,000
Our client is one of the leading business consultancy firm.
They seek to recruit a sales consultant who will makes sales appointments with clients and customers to drive product sales
- Identify and develop profitable new business opportunities and achieve sales targets
- Develop new sales leads and to build a database of potential clients.
- Maintain and grow existing business by cross-selling opportunities.
- Develop strong client relationships to enhance and increase sales potential
- Keep up to-date sales records for all existing and prospective accounts.
- Prepare detailed and professional written proposals and quotations where applicable.
- Professional sales approach is followed at all times.
- Demonstrates advanced business knowledge
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures
- Teams with other employees to make sure that product is available to the clients
- Generates new leads by meeting with consumers
- Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with product
- Finds new target markets and penetrates them to drive sales
- Discovers how to market products to new users
- Understands how to make products appeal to consumers based on the environment and current trends
- Uses the Internet to push products to a given target market
- Works with other employees to develop new sales strategies
- Teaches other employees how to make sales to potential consumers
- Discovers target markets and advantages of other companies
- Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge
- Always looks for new ways to make products attractive to customers
- Relevant university degree
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Display some understanding and knowledge of the industry
- Business Writing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Telephonic sales & Etiquette
- Confident communicator both over the phone and in writing
- Strong sales approach including negotiating, handling objections and closing a deal.
- The ability to resolve problems and disputes with clients and arrive at decisions which
- Ability to navigate working virtually
- Allow the business to move forward
- Time-Oriented, Friendly, Sales, Product Knowledge, People Person, Great Written and Verbal
- Communication Skills, Writes Reports, Presentations, Public Speaking, Product Demonstration, Strategy, Sales Reports
- Actively participate in team meetings and use your market knowledge to:
- Sell the products effectively
- Ability to work in team-orientated environment and contribute in a positive manner
- Ability to work independently and self-managed
- Initiative and professional at all times
- Integrity, responsibility, and accountability to be displayed during all times
- Ability to meet deadlines within time constraints
- Ability to be effective in a pressurized environment
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Consultant ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before or on 23rd February 2022.