Sales Executive 2022
Career Kenya: Sales Executive 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Direct report Channels Sales Lead.
• Maintaining relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
• Drive and manage growth of designated sales channel by undertaking a continuous customer relationship management and pitching for new business.
• Follow up on customer payments as per agreed terms and work closely with Finance department to ensure that all customers possess good credit history.
• Present, promote and sell products/services for existing and prospective customers.
• Responding to all requests for quotation and following up on the same to ascertain quote status.
• Continuously engage customers on statement of account status and processing customer orders on time and accurately.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Continuously undertake aggressive Sales to achieve set and agreed targets.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual Sales analyses.
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Handle customer queries and serve them till goods are received including after sales services.
• Researching Target market and going for new business opportunities.
• Plan and attend all sales meeting as scheduled with clients and close on such sales that are within jurisdiction.
• Reaching out to existing and old customers to restore company image and bring back lost business.
• Keeping the track on LPO deadlines and coordinating internally to ensure goods are dispatched on or before committed time lines.
• Receives, addresses and escalates where necessary any customer complaints that would arise in a timely manner.
• Tracking client’s dispatch list and keeping a follow up on the deliveries, while continuously keeping customer informed about the same.
• Support encourage and develop team and take ownership for team cohesion
• Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere
• Makes useful links to arrive at insightful plans and solutions
• Embraces personal challenge.
• Confident, rounded thinking
• Is resilient, optimistic and open to change
• Has an Adult: Adult, collaborative approach to others
• A self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivate others
• Focused and target driven with a positive, can-do attitude
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
• Customer Service Training will be an added advantage
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales of both FMCG and SMCG.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good negotiation skills
• High Customer Orientation
• Independent, can work with minimum supervision.
• Highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and able to meet specific deadlines.
• Computer Knowledge is a requirement
Certificate of Good Conduct from police CID