Sales Executive at Co-operative Bank of Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Sales Executive at Co-operative Bank of Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited is incorporated in Kenya under the Company Act and is also licensed to do the business of banking under the Banking Act. The Bank was initially registered under the Co-operative Societies Act at the point of founding in 1965.
Are you keen on pursuing and developing a career in Banking? Are you passionate about selling and have an active ability to offer solutions to customer’s problems by understanding them and listening to their needs? Are you optimistic, upbeat and have the drive to stay on course until a sale is closed? Do you have the discipline and tenacity to follow up on sales leads to achieve success? If you fit this description, then The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” presents an opportunity for you to stand out, discover your niche and redefine your career path in the Banking industry.
We are looking for highly energized and result driven individuals who are self-starters, passionate and have a flair for sales, to push for the adoption of the Bank’s Retail products by existing and potential customers. The role holder will be responsible for the acquisition of new business within the assigned sales locations by aggressively approaching prospective customers with the aim of winning new business and cross selling to existing customers.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications:-
- Must have a minimum Mean grade of C+ in K.C.S.E with a C+ in Mathematics and English.
- Experience in sales will be an added advantage.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking capacity with strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills as well as excellent communication skills with the ability to set and meet stretched targets and strict deadline.
- Result driven with a track record of demonstrable networking, selling and influencing skills as well as the ability to identify new sales opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term and trusted relationships.
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae, Degree certificate, KCSE Certificate and a copy of your National Identification Card to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference number SE/3/RBB/2019 by 4th December, 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer.