Sales Manager 2022
Career Kenya: Sales Manager 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Aug 15, 2022
client, Maisha Beverages operates a bottling plant manufacturing
carbonated soft drinks in PET bottles. They are concentrating on
bringing unique, innovative flavours to the increasingly discerning
market as opposed to the traditional flavours that consumers have been
getting for the last 60 years. With eye-catching packaging &
uncompromised taste, HOLA soft drinks aim to reshape the soft drinks
We are looking for an experienced
leader with a collaborative and inspiring approach who offers a proven
track record of delivering profitable growth from within a
Sales Manager will take overall responsibility for sales and
marketing. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing
and delivering growth of the Company’s sales by bringing innovative
commercial thinking to the company’s sales strategy.
will shape both domestic and regional growth plans to maximise market
share and value for the business, ensuring sales activities are aligned
to the company brand and values.
Kenyan and regional sales and marketing strategy. Developing a
compelling offer with clear product, pricing, distribution and customer
- Develop & monitor execution of quarterly & annual sales plans.
a team of sales staff and plan van/tuk tuk route sales. Carry out daily
and weekly reconciliations to ensure targets are met and accounts
receivables are in line.
- Drive sales by seeking new business opportunities.
- Increase brand visibility of company products.
- Monitor sales in the market and ensure targets and objectives of his team are met.
- Lead marketing to complement sales strategy by ensuring plans reflect market intelligence and consumer trends.
- Prepare and present sales reports.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Provide insights to the management team on trends, competitor status that will aid in driving business decisions.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or other related field.
- At least 4-5 years’ sales management experience within the FMCG space.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills to effectively lead the sales team.
- Able to recruit a strong sales force (including order bookers, van/tuk tuk sales executives and merchandisers).
- Strong understanding of customer, product and market dynamics.
- Excellent relationships with leading supermarkets and other large wholesalers & distributors to get the products listed.
- Data and insights driven, with strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
How to Apply:
make your application on jobs.adeptsystems.co.ke. This will require you
to create a profile and in addition attach your detailed and up to date
CV with your contact details, details of current and expected
remuneration, the names of three professional referees and a cover
letter demonstrating how you meet our requirements. Your application
should be sent to us by 15th August 2022.