Sales Manager (Insurance) Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2022
Career Kenya: Sales Manager (Insurance) Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Sales Manager – Insurance
Reports: Branch Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Gross Salary: KES. 250,000 – 300,000
Our client is a leading insurance company in Kenya.
They seek to hire a Sales Manager who will be responsible for providing overall leadership to a group of Financial Advisors (unit) as prescribed in the company to ensure key performance indicators for the unit are met.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Sales planning that achieves the set goals and objectives.
- Selling of Life Products and other company products as targets prescribe.
- Quality recruitment, selection and retention of productive Financial Advisors.
- Conducting trainings on company products, processes, sales and soft skills to achieve results.
- Conduct Field Training with Financial Advisors to ensure hands on approach to sales
- Performance management and supervision to drive sales across all product lines and meet targets.
- Provide one-to-one coaching, mentoring and motivation to members of their teams and ensure that they effectively implement strategies and agreed action plans.
- Market segmentation and opening of markets for financial advisors to secure business.
- Meeting the set persistency levels of life business and retention targets for other lines of business.
- Providing effective customer service to both prospective and existing customers
- Preparing sales and other management reports as required from time to time
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Branch Manager
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- A business-related degree is a minimum requirement or its equivalent
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Life Insurance Unit Management added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications in COP. However, certification or proof of study in ACII, AIIK or
- CIM will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Above average computer skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their applications via Gap Recruitment Services Limited online job portal https://www.gaprecruitment.co.ke/jobs/ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by latest by Tuesday 22nd February 2022.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Gap Recruitment Services Limited does NOT charge candidates for job placements.