Location:Kilimani, Nairobi, Kenya
The Company: Samasource is an award-winning technology social enterprise that provides dignified, internet-based work to people living in poverty.
The Team: As a social business, we are passionate about alleviating poverty while creating happy clients. Team D (for Delivery) plays a big role in achieving the Samasource vision.
- Resourcefulness: Jugaad is Hindi for doing more with less. Another word for this is scrappiness. We believe in being as resourceful as the people we serve.
- GTD: We have created a culture of getting things done. We avoid recklessness but at the same time we are proactive, follow through on what we start and do not fear experimentation.
- Transparency: We aim for everything we do to pass the New York Times Test.
- Team Work: We encourage input from all levels of our organization and in return expect people at all levels of our team to be able to execute on these ideas.
- Social Mission First: We always consider the good we can do before we think about income, PR or success for ourselves. Finding work for the people who need it most is what drives us.
- Innovation: Good technology is at the core of our value proposition to the workers we serve. We respond quickly to new market opportunities.
- Equality and Respect: Sama means equal. Everyone deserves the chance to succeed. We don’t accept limits and we maintain a sense of humility in dealing with our people, our workers, and our supporters.
- Perform comprehensive project management and Delivery Center oversight to ensure timeliness and high-quality project results, meeting KPIs and client SLAs
- Work closely with portfolio of Delivery Center partners for comprehensive capacity planning and workforce management
- Perform data driven analysis on project and performance metrics to optimize project execution effectiveness
- Work closely with Delivery Center managers and field personnel to ensure workers receive training and support for client projects
- Maintain open communications with Delivery Centers on quality issues, instruction clarifications, and best practices for project completion
- Seek continual innovation and improvement in task design, worker training, project workflow, delivery process and our technology platform to increase automation and efficiency of delivering projects
- Work closely with our Quality team to ensure that project quality expectations are met
- Interface closely with Delivery Team in head office on project scope, parameters, timelines, and expectations
- BA/BS with a strong academic record from a top university. Degree in economics, business, or other field with emphasis on data analytics preferred
- 2 year commitment
- Minimum 4 years total working experience, at least 2 years related experience
- Robust analytical and Excel skills, with experience analyzing large datasets in Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong project management experience
- BPO experience preferred
- Six Sigma certification a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, etc.), familiarity with collaborative project management web software like Basecamp a plus
- At home in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent time-management and the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Comfort in working independently in an unstructured environment, with reliable execution and timelines and strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
To apply go to Samasource.org Careers page and apply (http://samasource.theresumator.com/apply/BN64gF/Field-Project-Manager.html)