Schneider Electric Senior Retails Sales Engineer (East Africa) Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2020
Career Kenya: Schneider Electric Senior Retails Sales Engineer (East Africa) Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Senior Retails Sales Engineer (East Africa)
Job Ref: 005XM6
Primary Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Direct Report: VP Sales Middle East & Africa, Value Brand
Purpose of the job: Sales Engineer will drive territory revenue in the countries responsible, will have ownership of the sales territory and will be entirely dedicated to driving long term success.
The ideal candidate is an experienced and proven sales with a strong network in the Electrical Market.
We are looking for someone that can make a significant impact by having the ability to build, negotiate and close large (complex) deals, someone that can have the skills to lead, motivate and gain the respect of clients.
- Meet and exceed ambitious sales revenue goals
- Establish and Develop the Distribution Networks across all Key Channels
- Management of sales, events, and marketing strategies
- Specify and Implement strategies required to achieve our Sales & Profitability Targets
- Full coordination & Follow up with Country Support Team in China regarding the Sales orders, from the date of placing the order and up to its delivery to our distributors and customers.
- Conduct Marketing Intelligence activities required for our benchmark and pricing strategy.
- Ensure POS growth
Essential Professional Experience:
- 5-7 years in relevant Sales & Export roles
- Distributors’ Management Experience with the ability to build strong and committed relationships with Distributors, customers and external partners.
- Sales Background in Electrical products & solutions : Low Voltage electrical products , power distribution, industrial control products, etc
- Demonstrate strong leadership in terms of execution, influencing skills, and strategic initiative development of countries’ sales.
- A wide network of contacts in the Electrical Market.
- Worked in leading companies in the Electrical Industry ( SE, Chint, ABB, Legrand, Siemens )
- Experience in penetrating New Markets
- Ability to be flexible and responsive in the demanding environment of a start-up organization
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Motivated and accustomed to performing and meeting quotas
- Strategic view, teamwork and quick execution with a sense of speed
- Result-oriented with good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Willing to work under pressure. Accept challenges and meet commitment.
- BA/BS degree – Electrical Engineering
- Frequent traveler
- Fluent in local language, English
- Computer Skills: MS Office
How to Apply:
About Us: Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.