Security Firm Accountant Job in Kenya 2020
Career Kenya: Security Firm Accountant Job in Kenya 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Patmol Security Services Ltd
We are a medium sized security firm providing guarding and security services to institutions, corporate and individuals.
We are urgently looking to hire an Accountant with immediate effect.
Purpose: The Accountant will oversee and manage the company’s accounting function.
S/He will report to the Operations & Admin Director and will also work with the General Manager.
This is a critical role in ensuring all the reports and accounts are timely prepared for presentation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake all the accounting work
- Maintain and manage proper records of accounts for the company and clients
- Operate and manage the payroll system
- Ensure all the statutory deductions are made and submitted on time
- Carry out monthly reconciliations
- Prepare timely reports weekly and monthly as required
- Custodian of the company accounts files
- Advise the Management on financial aspects of the company
- Handle any additional responsibilities as assigned or required
- CPA 2 and above from a recognized institutions
- 2 years work experience in a busy office
- Quick-books proficiency is a MUST
- Be prepared to perform all financial duties
- Proven ability to collect the necessary data, post the entries and give timely reports with a specified duration
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organized and able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Those interested and ready for IMMEDIATE take up should send their applications & detailed CVs only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th Jan 2020