Segera Limited Tourism Driver Job 2022
Career Kenya: Segera Limited Tourism Driver Job 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Tourism Driver, Latest Driver Jobs In Kenya,
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport staff to and from Nanyuki as advised by management.
- Comply with the Company Vehicle Rules (CVR)
- Run errands and buy or pick up goods and guests as advised by management.
- Keep your car clean, tidy and roadworthy and equipped to Segera standards by checking on license stickers, insurance and service mileage and update the management in good time to facilitate renewal of licenses / insurance and servicing on time.
- Ensure the vehicle logbook and checklists are always up to date and report any defects or any issue that needs urgent attention.
- Be reliable, punctual, cautious and considerate and always keep in mind that you are responsible for other people’s lives and for very expensive equipment.
- Minimize the wear and tear of the vehicle and fuel consumption by not speeding, by not overloading and by not driving recklessly.
- Never drive under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance.
- Follow up on any parts left at the garage for servicing and ensure they are collected as soon as they are fixed i.e. Wheels.
- Execute any other task assigned to you by your line manager or any Senior Manager.
- Respect the driving policy especially in regards to set safety regulations and no night driving policy before 6am and after 6pm outside Segera Ranch except authorized and instructed by the General Manager
- ‘O’ Level certificate
- Ability to communicate well.
- High degree of honesty, integrity and reliability
- Good attendance record and able to take instructions.
- Must have a clean personnel record with good moral character
- Willingness to work long hours
- Valid driving license and certificate of good conduct.
- Experience of 5 years and above.
- Ability to work well under pressure
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letters accompanied with detailed CVs and copies of certificates / transcripts to the following email address: email@example.com
Applications should be received on or before close of business 22nd June 2022.