Senior Business Development Manager at Twiva Media Group Limited
Career Kenya: Senior Business Development Manager at Twiva Media Group Limited
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Are you looking to work for an exciting Influencer Marketing and Social Commerce company that gives you an opportunity to challenge yourself, become part of a Kenyan success story, and leverage your talent to do something meaningful and massive? We are seeking a qualified Senior Business Development Manager to extend our reach through discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships, and influence business development strategic initiatives for Twiva. This position provides leadership through a highly consultative approach with diverse groups of internal and external stakeholders at all levels. In addition, the Senior Business Development Manager provides leadership to the Business Development team to ensure growth. The candidate should be highly skilled in sales, people management, negotiation, strategy development, and business development, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the development, implementation, and overseeing of overarching sales and business development strategy, sales processes, and structure.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, and screen potential business opportunities
- Manage and lead the business development department. Developing goals and targets for the business development team and ensuring they are met.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations.
- Train Business Development team, arranging external training where appropriate
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have prior experience working in an Advertising, Marketing, or PR Agency
- 8+ years working experience as a business development manager, sales manager, or a relevant role
- Successful track record of B2B sales and negotiation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Highly target drive with excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Influencer marketing understanding and experience will be an advantage.
- Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment; capacity to wear many hats and work in a Startup environment that requires flexibility and speed.
- Personal integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software