Sheer Logic Customer Service Specialist Job 2022
Career Kenya: Sheer Logic Customer Service Specialist Job 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Customer Service Specialist Job, Customer Service Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Role Profile: Customer Service Specialist
- Meet Business service levels agreed for various services
- Prompt, accurate and courteous service fulfilling promises made to customers. Under- promise BUT over deliver!
- Achieve high number of calls as individuals without compromising on the quality and professionalism
- Support and give accurate feedback on Marketing programs in connection with Promotions of new or existing services/products
- Ensure to maintain high level of service quality standard on phone banking making Client Centre a one stop shop for telephony banking.
- Ensure successful or minimal Audit comments.
- Ensure to capture all the inbound calls into the customer complaint resolution register
- Ensure that control lapses are identified in time and all significant risks are escalated to line management in time.
- Monitor, escalate and ensure closure of any control lapses.
- Ensure all process & or system issues are promptly logged in and followed through for solution.
- Ensure no reputation risk through strict following of CDD and AML guidelines.
- Perform end-to-end orchestration across all processes and services managed by Operations department.
- Engage clients throughout process, ensuring seamless delivery and client experience
- Own and drive execution of processes, working closely with stakeholders and the value chain to deliver excellent client service, getting clients to the point of ready-to-transact as quickly as possible, across both simple and complex cases.
- Adheres to first time right principles
- Provide insight and suggestions to improving processes, identifying opportunities to streamline and automate. Looks at ways to promote standard work and best practices.
- Undertake ad-hoc duties and when delegated by Line Manage
- Act as a service partner, work together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client channel issues and identify opportunities to improve overall service for the clients
- Deliver excellent service against agreed service standards, delivery standards, and minimal error rates as appropriate.
- Drive continuous improvement of the operational efficiency and effectiveness of processes to increase the consistency of systems and processes
People and Talent
- Develop and implement a personal learning plan with team manager, to attain necessary competencies
- Successfully complete milestones as laid out in implemented personal learning plan
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the Company operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role remit
- Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and report any suspicious activity to the operational risk team and Line Manager
- Report any deviation (if any) to appropriate authorities and obtain proper dispensations
- Proactively manage risks and establish/monitor controls to improve the overall state of the risk management and operating framework
- Ensure strong due diligence on document safekeeping and data confidentiality
- Ensure correctness of documentation prior to any dispensation from the company
- Ensure compliance with the internal policies and credit policies, external policies, regulatory and statutory requirements
- Undertake periodic self-assessment on key controls to assess the proper functioning and adequacy of existing controls
- Highlight significant issues/errors to team leader
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Company’s Valued Behaviours and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the company’s Code of Conduct.
- Achieve the outcomes set out in the Company’s Conduct Principles: Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- CEO Solv
- Commercial Leads
- Business and Product leads
- Front Office (Sales team)
- Risk Team
- Strong ability to positively influence stakeholders across the value chain to both orchestrate and execute on processes and deliver exceptional client service and experience
- Ability to positively engage and build rapport with clients
- Strong writing and presenting skills in English
- Problem solver; looks for solutions and finds ways to progress despite blockages
- Strong drive to deliver
- Has a clear understanding of the client needs being serviced
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision and able to cope with pressures from tight deadlines
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th August 2022. Clearly indicate the job title “Client Service Specialist”