Show Room Executive 2022
Career Kenya: Show Room Executive 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Direct report Show Room Sales Lead or any other Position as directed by management.
• Display showroom products and merchandize in a pleasing and attractive manner.
• Demonstrate showroom products to the customers to hard sell.
• Brand, display promotional signages and properly arrange the show room during festive seasons and Grand/ Mega Sales to attract more customers to the show room.
• Follow up on customer payments as per agreed terms and work closely with Finance department to ensure that his /her customers possess good credit history.
• Assist customers in locating their products of their choice.
• Maintain and manage showroom premises neat and organized
• Follow and implement schedule of opening and closing of showroom.
• Going round the aisles taking note of which stock needs replacing.
• Making sure that goods on display are stock is rotated and that clients can always have access to the newest product/s.
• Maintain a track of customers visiting and buying from the show room and make follow up calls to confirm future visits.
• Helping customers with any queries, including showing them where items are and recommending alternatives to ensure all customers visiting the Show Room are happy and well attended to.
• Assist and coordinate with other showroom staff to ensure the showroom is attended to at all times
• Ensure show room items are well named and priced in a presentable manner.
• Support encourage and develop team and take ownership for team cohesion
• Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere
• Makes useful links to arrive at insightful plans and solutions
• Embraces personal challenge.
• Confident, rounded thinking
• Is resilient, optimistic and open to change
• Has an Adult: Adult, collaborative approach to others
• A self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivate others
• Focused and target driven with a positive, can-do attitude
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
• Customer Service Training is a requirement.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales of both FMCG and SMCG.
• High Customer Orientation
• Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Independent, can work with minimum supervision.
• Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
• Computer Knowledge is a requirement
Certificate of Good Conduct from police CID