Social Media & Influencers Manager at Jumia 2020
Career Kenya: Social Media & Influencers Manager at Jumia 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
About The Role.
As the Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) Marketing Associate, you’ll own and manage the creation of Jumia’s social media strategy, including the planning and execution of successful social media and influencer campaigns. Thus, you will be at the core of Jumia’s brand building strategy.
Ultimately your goal will be to turn fans into Jumia customers and turn customers into advocates. Largely due to the fact that you engage with customers on a daily basis
External stakeholders will include influencers, brand managers, vendors and agencies. Internally you’ll work closely with design, paid online marketing, campaign & events, CRM, onsite merchandising, customer care, and commercial teams.
Main responsibilities :
- Content strategy – based on Jumia’s brand and target customers, ensure that the content approach wins brand love and drives a purchase decision. Seamlessly combining promotion, engagement, and conversion.
- Influencer management – based on the objectives, identify the right influencers to work with, build relationships, negotiate rates,,outline clear objectives and ensure relevant agreements are in place.
- Campaign management – design, create, and manage promotions and social media calendar throughout the year. Integrated with Jumia’s overall marketing campaign and channels.
- Market research & trend analysis – keep up with the latest trends on social media and within the influencer community. This will include trending products,topics, challenges, reposts, videos, etc. Incorporating relevant insights into Jumia’s strategy.
- Campaign analysis -during and after campaigns, analyse performance against Jumia’s objectives and goals. Identify successes and areas of improvement.
- Presentation & people skills – regularly prepare and present campaign ideas and performance. Effectively communicate- verbal and written format. Build and maintain relationships – internally and externally.
Requirements & Qualifications :
- Passion and understanding of social media platforms and how each can be deployed in different scenarios
- Previous experience with social media and influencers’ management (e.g. working in an agency) a plus
- Ability to learn fast
- Analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Well organized including the ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to deliver creative content ideas
- Experience in planning and managing mid to long-term strategies/projects
- Ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
- Energetic, enthusiastic, proactive and driven
- Willingness to be immersed in an international and entrepreneurial environment
- A unique opportunity in implementing and executing new ideas for a thriving e-commerce business
- The opportunity to work with professional and dynamic teams in and outside your local country
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation