Solar Company IT Assistant Job in Kenya 2021
Career Kenya: Solar Company IT Assistant Job in Kenya 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: IT Assistant – Solar Company
Industry: Solar & Energy
Reporting To: Group ICT Administrator
Gross Salary: Kes. 45,000 – 60,000 Plus Incentives
Our client is a leading solar company in East Africa.
They seek to hire an IT Assistant who will be responsible for the day-to-day support, maintenance and backup of the ICT infrastructure and applications.
The incumbent will design, implement and sustain ICT policies and processes.
Roles & Responsibilities of IT Assistant Job
- Ensure all user support issues are documented and resolved within a reasonable time
- Ensure all infrastructure and application systems run seamlessly on a day-to-day basis and any issues raised addressed within the agreed time frame
- Preparation, implementation, support and improvement of the IT infrastructure, applications, desktop and antivirus software and policies within our business, including backup for all data
- Ensure the implementation and adherence to all other corporate ICT policies, updating
management on changes, where necessary
- Ensure ICT systems and networks are running optimally
- Advise on hardware and software requirements, including deletions and additions of users;
- Implement software and hardware upgrades
- Maintain accurate ICT inventory lists, and ensure correct labeling of all ICT equipment
- Carry out and report on projects and tasks assigned by management
- Carry out user training
- Carry out any tasks that may be assigned by the management from time to time
Qualifications of IT Assistant Job
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in information technology preferred.
- Previous experience in a technical or similar role is preferred
- MUST have experience using Navision ERP System
- Capable of working on a variety of operating systems including Windows, Apple IOS, and Linux.
- Sound knowledge of IT hardware including computers, servers, and other peripherals.
- Excellent understanding of software systems including network, enterprise, and office programs.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service even in stressful situations.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess all the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (IT Assistant – Solar Company) to email@example.com before Thursday 22nd April 2021.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.