Solar Sales Representative Job in Mombasa, Kenya 2021
Career Kenya: Solar Sales Representative Job in Mombasa, Kenya 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Solar Sales Representative – Mombasa
Industry: Solar & Energy
Reporting To: Area Manager
Gross Salary: KES. 50,000 Plus (Mileage, Airtime & Incentives)
Our client is a leading solar company in East Africa.
They seek to hire Sales Representative who will be responsible for acquiring new business and upgrading current customer database through prospecting, sizing and quotations of client’s application solution.
Key focus includes identification and definition of customer requirements, direct involvement in customer’s presentations, while inter-phasing with technical department to ensure efficient and effective installations for Solar Systems and any other product that may be assigned under this position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Generate sales through sales cold calling, client meetings, and responding to customer inquiries, prospecting new customers by attending workshops and networking events to forge lasting customer relationships.
- Conduct market research and carry out customer segmentation and identify new trends in the market to keep knowledge of the competitor s status.
- Provide product, service, and basic technical information to clients.
- Prepare quotations and directly present to clients and demonstrate how our product meets client’s needs.
- Monitor competitors’ products, strategy, new technology, and activities
- Visit prospective clients at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples, catalogs, and to inform them about product principles and advantages/gains, and/or long-term benefits.
- Manage accounts debt collections and payments in line with company credit policies.
- Prepare reports as directed by the General Manager
- Develop and grow a long-term relationship with all clients.
- Ensure compliance with industry and relevant government bodies (ERC)for energy policy updates, requirements, and product specs.
- Ensure provision of quality service and support to all our clients from site survey, delivery, and technical advice, and after-sales service.
- Provide regular entertainment through lunches, dinners to key clients, to maintain a strong relationship.
- Document all sales activities, generate reports, and keep records on transactions with clients.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Degree/Diploma in Energy Engineering; Sales and Marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Sales of Solar energy solutions
- Thorough knowledge of SWH and PBS products/systems and installation, and all solar products
- MUST be knowledgeable in troubleshooting of SWH & PB system installations
- Knowledgeable with CEKL policies and processes, including excellent use of Navision is preferred
- Highly motivated with a proven track record in sales
- A proactive individual with initiative and self-drive
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Outstanding relationship management skills
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess all the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (Solar Sales Representative – Mombasa) to email@example.com before Thursday 22nd April 2021.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.