Spare Parts Coordinator Job in Mombasa, Kenya – Tata Africa Holdings 2019
Career Kenya: Spare Parts Coordinator Job in Mombasa, Kenya – Tata Africa Holdings 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Tata Africa Holdings (Kenya) Ltd is one of the leading distributors of Tata commercial Vehicles amongst other products.
We invite qualified individuals to submit applications for the following vacant position:
Spare Parts Coordinator – Must have experience in workshop industry.
Reference Number: OC/2020/001.
Overall Job Purpose: The position holder will be responsible for growth of after sales business in coastal area – Increase spare parts market share and Increase key business growth in the workshop.
Reports To: Head – After Sales.
- Grow the spare parts business and ensure FY ABT is achieved as per target.
- Ensure aged inventory reduction for each FY as per requirement.
- Staff development: ensure staff development is carried out as per required set target.
- Prepare timely and quality reports for the functional reporting lines
- Achieve fill ratio of parts to the workshop and counter sales.
- Ensure network development across the country to enhance spare parts sales.
- Manage stock levels delivery times & transport costs.
- Managing of spare parts and warehouse.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Managing workshop parameter to improve CSI.
- Effectively manage workshop team to achieve saleable man hour.
- Reduce repeat concern by direct guidance and close supervision technicians to do the job assigned to them.
- Manage branch working capital in conjunction with the Financial Controller; Control inventory and debtors as per company policy
- Follow up debtors on a regular basis to maximize payment collection for workshop repairs.
- Develop Tata Network in Mombasa to improve revenue
- Institute mechanisms to improve on same day delivery in the workshop.
- Improve vehicle through bay/day.
- Ensure timely and quality reporting through the INCADEA system.
- Improve workshop performance through effective reporting and communication.
- Maintain tools & equipment to improve work quality.
- Daily weekly and monthly workshop technical reports to line manager.
- Achieve profitability as budgeted in the ABP FY.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience.
- 6 years’ hands on experience in the workshop
- Degree or Masters in Business field, Mechanical Engineering, Sales and Marketing, ICT literate, Supply Chain Management or a related field.
Attributes and Skills
- Excellent experience in automobile especially in commercial vehicles segment; extensive knowledge of motor mechanics.
- Team player.
- Result oriented and should hold a valid driving permit.
- Should be of high integrity and professional.
How to Apply:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receiving applications is 14/01/2020.
Interested candidates should forward CVs to email@example.com by C.O.B 14th January,2020.