Spare Parts Front Counter Sales Executive Job in Nairobi – Tata Africa Holdings 2019
Career Kenya: Spare Parts Front Counter Sales Executive Job in Nairobi – Tata Africa Holdings 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Tata Africa Holdings (Kenya) Ltd is one of the leading distributors of Tata commercial Vehicles amongst other products.
We invite qualified individuals to submit applications for the following vacant position:
Sales Executive – Spare Parts (Front Counter) – Must have experienced in Auto spare parts.
Reference Number: OC/2020/002.
Overall Job Purpose: The job holder shall sale spare parts for profit in line with the company policies at the counter.
Reports To: Spare Parts Coordinator .
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ requirements, recommend requirements and make a sale.
- Key Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide customers with quotations for spares.
- Update spares database and reports on day to day basis for loss of sale from front counter.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries with appropriate quotations for spares .
- Shipment of spare parts sales order.
- Review sales performance against monthly targets, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Reconcile LPO of customers and supply pending items when available.
- File invoices in file as per series.
- Ensure all receiving and issuing of parts are done with barcode scanners.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years’ hands on experience in the sale of Auto Spares Parts.
- Degree in mechanical engineering, Auto stores management, Supply chain management or related field, ICT literate.
Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent experience in automobile especially in commercial vehicles segment, extensive knowledge of motor mechanics.
- Team player, result oriented and should hold a valid driving permit.
- Should be of high integrity and professional.
- An in-depth knowledge of Tata spares.
- Strategic appreciation of the distribution business.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work logically and systematically.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
How to Apply:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for receiving applications is 14/01/2020.
Interested candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by C.O.B 14th January,2020.