Strategic Partnerships Specialist at WeeMedia 2019
Career Kenya: Strategic Partnerships Specialist at WeeMedia 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
WeeMedia is Africa’s first digital products company with presence in a wide range of categories across news, entertainment & marketplace.
Our products reach millions of Africans impacting their lives in the aspect of business, tech & lifestyle. We are always looking forward to new possibilities that furthers our agenda of building a well informed and smart Africa.
You’ll be joining at an exciting time in our growth, working with both the benefits and the challenges of a fast growing company.
The Partnerships position will work with leading national and international companies, Government, Innovation focussed organisations and many more, helping them to achieve their marketing objectives partnering with our media platforms (WeeTracker, Gadgets Africa, Afromaisha) and events.
The role entails:
- Conceptualise & operationalise initiatives, align with key stakeholders and demonstrate success in the zero to one phase
- Managing a set of corporate partners and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges
- Make sense of key Internal & market trends and their implications on our business
- Develop new relationships at all levels with client partners
- Translating partners marketing needs into suitable solutions for both our digital media, content marketing and event partnerships
- Analyze, Structure & Solve select business, marketing & product problems within various teams
- A minimum of 1 years experience as a sales representative, preferably in a media or
- events organization
- Experience managing a complex product portfolio and/or consultancy background
- A daily routine in client centric working, hunting, networking and collaboration
- Completed a relevant bachelor or master’s degree in marketing, communication or economics
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Experience and a network in (corporate) B2B sales
- Skills to create beautiful PowerPoint/Keynote presentations
- Open vacation policy.
- A salary with potential for growth.
- A relaxed, informal work atmosphere
- A network brimming with influencers, talented geeks, and promising startups.
- Bi-monthly drinks with colleagues ?
- Travel compensation and the opportunity for international adventuring
Interested and qualified? Go to WeeMedia career website on www.linkedin.com to apply