Swissport CLC Agent, Load Controller and Turnaround Coordinator Training & Employment Opportunities 2022
Career Kenya: Swissport CLC Agent, Load Controller and Turnaround Coordinator Training & Employment Opportunities 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Swissport Kenya Limited.
Subject: Training & Employment Opportunities in CLC / Load Control / TCO
Applications are invited from all employees interested in pursuing a career as a CLC Agent / Load Controller / Turnaround Coordinator.
Successfully shortlisted candidates shall be required to undertake pre-qualification examinations before being enrolled into a training program, details which will be provided to them during the recruitment process.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct WAB activities i.e. LIR production and Load sheet preparation as per airline timelines and standards.
- Support local and remote stations with relevant weight and balance documentation; whilst updating systems with relevant weight and balance data.
- Complete the KPI and flight file after flight departure on daily basis.
- Coordinate and direct all operational activities within the turnaround including loading, fuelling, aircraft servicing, cleaning, catering and manage any disruptions to these events, in consultation with the Service Delivery Leads – Ground Handling and CLC.
- Act as the key liaison with all parties both internal and external on issues arising, ‘owning’ the weight and balance and aircraft processes during the turnround.
- Ensure the turnaround activities follow corporate and customer safety, security and operational procedures and processes.
- Responsible for the achievement of Precision Time Schedule criteria and punctual departures.
- Responsible for ensuring that agreed Baggage reconciliation procedures are followed and that required paperwork is completed prior to departure.
- Responsible for safe and punctual departures on all flights handled.
Professional Qualification & Experience
- Education: KCSE Mean C+, computer proficiency,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planner, who pays attention to details and is a team player.
- Pro-active individual who is able to think outside the box.
- Background in Mathematics and Statistics is an added advantage
Application letter and CV should be forwarded via email: NBO.Recruitment@swissport.com to:
The Human Resource Manager
Swissport Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 19177, 00501 NAIROBI.
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. In case you do not hear from us, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Be part of the team that brings Swiss time to African soil!
Closing Date: May 15 2022