Technical Manager at Kahuti Water & Sanitation Company Ltd
Career Kenya: Technical Manager at Kahuti Water & Sanitation Company Ltd
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Kahuti Water & Sanitation Company Ltd is a company licensed by the Water Services Regulatory Board to provide water services in Kahuro and parts of Kangema sub-counties in Murang’a County.
The Company seeks applications from qualified and experienced candidates for the following position: Technical Manager (Extension of Deadline)
Reporting to the General Manager, the Technical Manager will be responsible for effective and efficient utilization of resources through development of production methods, reduction of downtime of equipment and continuous improvement of wate process in order to meet customer demands/needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing and developing production plans and strategies arid establishing performance standards.
- Training production personnel new policies, procedures and strategies.
- Identifying production Capacity and market demands and formulating appropriate counter measures to improve the performance.
- Monitoring the implementation of production and improvement programs.
- Planning for equipment and facilities required for production operations.
- Directing, coordination, controlling and managing the company’s operation arid maintenance of infrastructure to ensure that water and sanitation services are focused to meet customer needs.
- Developing customer Focus to provision of services by performing and maintaining good working relationship with customers and other partners
- Organizing for project designs, implementation and effective management including major and minor construction works, either by using external consultant or in-house resources.
- Developing long-term departmental strategies, policies and plans to facilitate achievement of the company’s overall objectives.
- Supervising and appraising staff and identifying their training and development needs
- Performing any other duty as may be assigned from true to time.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil / Water Engineering From a recognized university.
- Be on engineer who is eligible for registration.
- Have undergone managerial development Courses.
- Five (5) years’ experience, three (3) of which should be in o busy water and sewerage service provision.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Be result driven with a demonstrable record of achievements.
- Meet the requirements of the Constitution of Kenya (2010) Chapter 6.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications with updated CVs and copies of education and professional qualifications indicating daytime telephone contacts and three professional referees current and expected remuneration to the address below.
The deadline for receipt of applications has been extended to 28th July 2021.
Kahuti Water & Sanitation Company
P.O Box 118-10202
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.